Find your best candidate with the best test!
Total Testing offers over 800 skills and behavioral assessments. Choose from any of our off -the-shelf, validated tests or customize your own tests using our library of questions or write your own. We cover areas such as Administration, Accounting, Industrial, Retail, and so much more. Our most popular, Microsoft Office tests, are interactive simulations allowing multiple methods to answer each question. Tests typically cover beginner, intermediate and advanced level questions all within one test.
Advantages of Using Pre-Employment Assessment Tests
When you advertise an open position at your company, you may be bombarded with hundreds or even thousands of resumes. Sifting through all of them takes energy and resources. When you finally pick the top candidates, you need a way to weed out the best of the best. After all, people may inflate their expertise on their resumes. This makes your role as a hiring manager a little tougher — but not if you work with us.
Asking applicants to complete a job skills assessment before you speak with them through email, over the phone, on a video call or in person maximizes your time. Total Testing also allows your candidates to complete applicant tests remotely online at their convenience. After they finish their pre-employment assessment test, their results will be sent to you. At that point, you can clearly see which applicants deserve to move forward in the process, and which ones are not a good fit for your company.
Why struggle to interview dozens of people when you can narrow the field with objective applicant tests? Receive fast access to our vast catalog of job skills assessment choices right now.
Benefits of the Total Testing Job Interview Assessment Test System
You have other options when it comes to picking a job skills assessment provider. However, we believe Total Testing covers all the bases — and then some.
Below are several key benefits you can expect when you partner with Total Testing:
- Validated Applicant Tests: Each of our tests has been independently researched and verified. This means the results you receive are valid and objective. You never have to wonder again about whether a candidate truly has the skills to do the job.
- Pay-As-You-Go Pricing: Our unique Pay-As-You-Go pricing model remains unique in our industry. Not only is it perfect for small companies and startups, but it can be used by larger corporations to stretch tight hiring budgets. Just pick the job skills assessments you want, have candidates complete them and pay after testing is finished.
- Hundreds of Testing Choices: What type of pre-employment assessment test is best-suited to your available jobs? You can easily find the right applicant test by browsing through our over 800 testing options.
- Remote Testing: Get a snapshot of your strongest applicants before they ever come in your door. With remote job interview assessment tests, you can find the brightest performers to add to your team.
- Popular Job Skills Assessments: Are you testing for the right criteria? With Total Testing’s catalog of tests, you can make certain you focus your testing in the right areas — every time.
- Onboarding Training Assessments: Do you have several candidates you want to bring aboard? Find out where their skills gaps may be. Ask them to complete job skills assessments, then create onboarding programs based on their collective or individual weakest areas.
Whether you want to hire one person or you are in the process of scaling an entire workforce, Total Testing makes sense. Contact us now to arrange a free demo.