The Total Testing Difference:
We do one thing and we do it really well – we sell testing and only testing! Whether you need to test just one person or hundreds – we have scalable options for you
Total Testing provides skills testing to help assess your candidate’s skills. We can have an online account set up within minutes so that you can start testing immediately. No minimum purchases required to establish an online account!
We have fantastic interactive, simulated tests that are ready to use….but if you need something that customized, well, we can do that too!
….Easy to get started
….Easy to send a test
….Easy to read a score report
Total Testing specializes in working with customers who demand high quality – validated tests with friendly support, and prompt service at an affordable price! We offer over 800 skills tests including:
- MS Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint & Access
- Custom Tests
- Typing, Data Entry & Ten-Key
- Spelling, Grammar & Vocabulary
- Customer Service, Receptionist & Telephone Skills
- Custom Questions and Test Builder
About Our Tests:
The Microsoft Office tests are interactive (not multiple choice) and consist of 30 to 35 questions. In order to answer each question, a candidate must perform a task and has the ability to use any method that they know in order to answer the question. As they answer each question it automatically moves to the next question. Each test can be completed within 30 minutes and the score reports are automatically calculated and immediately emailed to the test administrator.
The score report will provide detailed information on how your candidate performed on the test. Included in this information:
- Overall Score and Comparison Score
- Scores on Each Skill Level: Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced
- List of the questions and how the performed on each question – whether it was correct/incorrect, how long they spent on that question and if it was scored as a beginner, intermediate or advanced level question
- Take a look at a sample score report