MS Office Testing That is Easy to Administer, Provides Reliable Test Scores at an Affordable Price!
The Total Testing Difference:
Total Testing provides skills testing to help assess your candidate’s skills. Whether you need to test one candidate or hundreds of candidates, we can help! We can have an online account set up within minutes so that you can start testing immediately. No minimum purchases required to establish an online account!
Total Testing specializes in working with customers who demand high quality – validated tests with friendly support, and prompt service at an affordable price! We offer over 800 skills tests including:
- MS Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint & Access
- Typing, Data Entry & Ten-Key
- Spelling, Grammar & Vocabulary
- Customer Service, Receptionist & Telephone Skills
- Custom Questions and Test Builder
About Our Tests:
The Microsoft Office tests are interactive (not multiple choice) and consist of 30 to 35 questions. In order to answer each question, a candidate must perform a task and has the ability to use any method that they know in order to answer the question. As they answer each question it automatically moves to the next question. Each test can be completed within 30 minutes and the score reports are automatically calculated and immediately emailed to the test administrator.
The score report will provide detailed information on how your candidate performed on the test. Included in this information:
- Overall Score and Comparison Score
- Scores on Each Skill Level: Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced
- List of the questions and how the performed on each question – whether it was correct/incorrect, how long they spent on that question and if it was scored as a beginner, intermediate or advanced level question
- Take a look at a sample score report