Custom Test Builder
At Total Testing, we don’t believe in a “one size fits all” solution. We know that each business has its own needs, objectives and skills. You know what you need, and you should be in the driver’s seat of your hiring process. That’s why Total Testing tests are fully customizable.
Our diverse, easy-to-use tests are professionally designed and thoroughly researched, giving you the ultimate starting point for online pre-employment skills tests that are proven to work. Our expert team will work directly with you to create a customized test that’s exactly what you need.
What Does Our Customization Look Like?
- Add questions as you wish, selecting from our bank of test questions or collaborating with us to create your own (multiple choice, fill in the blank or essay)
- Behavioral scales can be mixed and matched with other behavioral scales
- Remove questions from our skills tests that you don’t consider relevant to the job position at hand
- Combine questions from several areas into one test
- Create a writing essay
- Modify the number of tries allotted per question
- Provide a time limit if you want to make the test more challenging for candidates
- Include additional instructions if you wish
- Much more — our team will work with you directly to help craft your ideal test
Getting Started With Total Testing Is Easy!
Just sign up for the plan that fits you best and start testing. Access to hundreds of tests with instant results. We take the guesswork out of hiring!
Total Testing can help
The Total Testing Process
As an HR professional, you play a crucial role in the success of your company. This is particularly true when it comes to hiring decisions. Hiring and training new employees is costly and time-consuming — you want to make the right choice and feel strong in your decision.
Total Testing is here to help you. Start by browsing our customizable list of online pre-employment skills tests. We have a wide range that covers an array of industries, behaviors and skills at three different levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced.
Once you’ve narrowed down the options and found exactly what you need, you’re ready to begin your custom test creation with questions and content that target the specifics of your job posting. Our team is here to help as you create the online hiring test that works for you.
When you’re ready, you can administer the test to your candidate pool. Total Testing operates with a Pay-As-You-Go model, so you’ll only have to pay for exactly what you need once you’ve used it. This setup ensures that you won’t be paying in bulk for unnecessary tests or signing up for a yearlong contract that you don’t plan to use.
How does it work?
- Interactive knowledge-based skills tests
- Validated employer tests used by thousands
- Easy to use and can be set up in around 30 minutes
- Varying levels of difficulty ranging from beginner to advanced
- Scalable to test one or hundreds of candidates